What you’ll do
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable server-side applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, AWS CI/CD.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related to API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Mysql or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s nice to have?
- Prior Healthcare experience
- BE/MBA degree in computer science engineering
- 4- 6 years of work experience (Startup experience preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com