Profile: B2B/Inside Sales Executive
Experience -2-5 years
CTC -Rs. 3.5LPA to Rs .4.5LPA
Location – Chandigarh Sector 9D
- Managing all B2B selling operations and activities.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Reaching out to prospects through calls or emails to assess their needs
- Nurturing the leads and understanding their issues inside out
- Negotiating and closing multiple sales deals to achieve high revenue
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive
Requirement & Skills:
- Experience – 2 to 5 years.
- Solid knowledge of Sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English & Hindi is required
Nureca Limited, specializes in home healthcare and wellness products. Our leading brands include Dr Trust, Dr Physio and Trumom. Dr Trust, our flagship brand, was founded 13 years ago. Captain of India men’s cricket team , Rohit Sharma is our brand ambassador .
Over 1.1 crore Dr Trust products have been sold to customers in 5 countries globally.
We have won numerous awards including the prestigious Best healthcare brand award by Economic Times. Nureca Ltd. is listed on the National stock exchange and Bombay stock exchange and backed by an experienced board with over 111 years of combined work experience. With recommendations of top doctors, our brands have generated a revenue of over 953 crores over the last 6 years. Our distributors and channel partners have generated over 750 crores of revenue by selling our products.
Our company has developed 257 SKUs over the years, across the following categories: 1. Chronic Disease Products 2. Orthopedic products 3. Lifestyle Products 4. Nutrition 5. Mother and Baby care 6. And Connected devices.
Our products have been positively reviewed by Times of India, NDTV, the Economic Times, Hindustan Times, The Telegraph, News 18, Business Insider, among other prestigious publications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com